Our choices for the best bathroom floor tiles
- Classic chic: Nothing could be more classic than marble, and Di Lorenzo’s Stones & More 2.0 collection is an excellent example of classic marble style for your bathroom floor.Stones & More is made with the help of digital technology, which perfectly emulates natural stone in all its beauty and elegance. This collection is timelessly beautiful and available in eight colours and three different finishes, as well as providing multiple size options so you can choose a tile that matches the space you have.
- Modern: Want something other than plain tiles? The Labyrinth Marble Collection is a striking range created by Sydney-based designer Steve Cordony. The resulting range reflects Steve’s signature aesthetic and allows the designs to work within almost any environment. The eight different choices in this line come with strikingly bold patterns that will add vitality and a point of difference to any modern bathroom.
- Bohemian: Do you prefer an aesthetic that has hints of the Near East and more ornate patterning? You will love our Encaustic Porcelain range of bathroom floor tiles. Hard-wearing, long-lasting and easy to care for, these richly patterned tiles work well in more Eastern-influenced bathrooms. If your home is a little (or a lot) boho, you will love exploring the options in this collection.
- Farmhouse: A Modern farmhouse look is definitely on trend at the moment. This is often achieved by adding terracotta tones and textures, and rustic inspired tiles. Our Cottage collection features naturally aged and shaded hexagonal tiles that look great as bathroom floor tiles in a cottage home. They come in five colours to suit your taste and will add a touch of comfy country homeliness to any bathroom.
How to choose the right bathroom floor tile
Here are five quick tips:
- Decide on the style you want from the list above, whether it is traditional, farmhouse, modern, or bohemian. This will help you narrow your search.
- Think about space and whether you are better off with large or small tiles.
- Look for purpose-made tiles that you won’t slip on (double check with your consultant if the tiles you love are suitable for a bathroom floor)
- Tell your consultant about your budget so you can work together to find the perfect alignment of style to price.
- Don’t overthink it: simple is often best, with a few highlights that reflect your personality.
Take a look at our recommendations; they will give you an idea of the style you want for your bathroom. From there, we recommend you visit one of our showrooms to speak with a bathroom floor tile specialist and narrow down your choices based on your space, budget and preferences.